A Focus On Family And Results
When Florida families face legal issues concerning things like divorce, child custody or alimony requests, emotions oftentimes run high, causing frustrations and contentions that tend to make the situation more challenging overall. But because facts and circumstances can vary greatly from one family to the next, resolutions are rarely ever a one-size-fits-all fix. They may take a lot of work and an understanding of the law most people don’t have.
It’s because of these facts that residents in Florida typically turn to an attorney or law firm, like the Law Office of Melissa K. Hancock, P.A., for help regarding family law issues.
Proven And Trusted Legal Experience
Because of more than a decade of experience in the area of family law, Melissa K. Hancock is well-equipped to handle cases of varying levels of complexity, including cases involving:
- Divorce — including the dissolution of marriage process for same-sex and high-asset couples
- Alimony (spousal support) — both temporary and permanent
- Adoptions — involving every step of the process from initial applications to final documents
- Child custody — including issues regarding custody arrangements, parenting plans and parenting time, time-sharing schedules, and injunctions
- Child support — including court orders, enforcement issues and modifications
- Nuptial agreements — both prenuptial and post nuptial agreements
- Paternity establishment — for child custody cases
- Property division — including equitable distribution issues, business valuations and issues concerning property mentioned in an estate plan
Know Your Rights — Talk To A Skilled Lawyer Today
Whether you have an average income or are considered a high net worth individual, the Law Office of Melissa K. Hancock can help you resolve any family law issue regardless of how complicated it may seem. Working out of her Ocala office, she provides service to residents across Marion County as well as families in Inverness and elsewhere in Citrus County.
For help regarding your family law issue, contact the Law Office of Melissa K. Hancock today. Use her online form or call 352-433-4383.