Estate planning lawyers represent individuals and families throughout Central Florida in all aspects of planning and administering their estates. While putting one’s personal affairs in order in the event of death is a topic that many wish to avoid, the careful planning of your estate is important.
A well-crafted estate plan can:
- Enable you to arrange for the smooth transition of your assets after your death
- Prevent your assets from being tied up in court
- Shield your estate and heirs from taxes
- Provide funds for your spouse, children and charities
- Protect the continuity of the operations and ownership of a family business
Get in Touch
Please fill out the form below, and someone will contact you to schedule your initial consultation to meet with Ms. Hancock. Please understand no attorney/client relationship is formed and no action will be taken on your behalf unless and until you formally retain Ms. Hancock after your initial consultation.